Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Parent PLUS Loan – Repayment
How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Parent PLUS Loan?
- Parent PLUS Loan Repayment Options
- Preparing to Repay Parent PLUS Loans
- What will my monthly payments be on my PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Loan Default
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
Now PlayingHow do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Parent PLUS Loan?
Next PlaylistPublic Health & Natural Disasters
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - What You Need to Know
- Coronavirus: Preventative Measures
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- How will my enrollment status be affected if I am a victim of a natural disaster?
- What can I do if I am a victim of a natural disaster and cannot make my student loan payments?
- If I am a victim of a natural disaster and I failed to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress, what can I do?