Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Grad PLUS Repayment
What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
See Full Transcript
- Grad PLUS Loan Repayment Options
- Preparing to Repay Grad PLUS Loans
- What will my monthly payments be on my PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Loan Default
Now PlayingWhat is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Grad PLUS Loan?
Next PlaylistGraduate/Professional: Loan Overview
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- What kinds of student loans are there for graduate students?
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?