Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Loan Repayment
Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
Now PlayingFederal Student Loan Repayment Options
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my federal student loans?
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Tips to Save on your Federal Student Loans
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
Next PlaylistPrivate Loans
- What is a private loan?
- Differences Between Private and Federal Student Loans
- Finding and Researching Private Loans
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- Preparing to Repay Private Student Loans