Playlist: TEACH Grant - Overview
What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
See Full Transcript
- What is a TEACH Grant?
- As a student, what are my eligibility requirements for the TEACH Grant?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
Now PlayingWhat happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
- What type of documentation is required to prove that I’m fulfilling my teaching service obligations?
Next PlaylistPrivate Loans
- What is a private loan?
- Differences Between Private and Federal Student Loans
- Finding and Researching Private Loans
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- Preparing to Repay Private Student Loans